The new age in marketing has taken an inbound approach and it's all due to the Internet. From social media, content creation, SEO (search engine optimization), lead management, lead generation, and analytics, there's a lot of tactics and channels for marketers to manage and master. One of the aspects that make inbound marketing so great is that it works as a foundation for businesses. It helps locate target buyers, serves as a guide through every single stage of the buying process and transforms new companies to renowned brands. As you can see it’s something worth investing into that will pay off over time.
Inbound marketing helps you position your company so that customers can find you easily through an online interactive presence. The main functions are to attract visitors, convert leads, close customers and delight fans. Let’s get started and take a look about the different inbound marketing strategies that can help grow your business. The first step is to understand what is available and know when to execute.
Below are some very important keypoints on how to strategize inbound marketing into your business:
- Create quality content with blogging to get your ideal audience interested.
- Use social media to find new customers and direct traffic back to your website.
- Increase your rankings and traffic by search optimizing your website.
- Engage with people who already have the kind of audience you are looking for and build from there.
- Increase your brand searches and convert your customers using retargeting and PPC (pay-per-click) online ads.
- Lead your customers where you want them to go using call-to-actions.
- Create valuable content offers like eBooks and email courses.
- Convert visitors by delivering quality content via landing pages.
- Add various opt-in forms into your website.
- Using customer reviews can work as social proof and increase your credibility.
- Have a better grasp of tracking your customers by using a CRM (customer relationship management) tool.
- Use email marketing to maintain your customers.
- Use targeted messages to automate your lead nurturing.
- Make it easier for customers to make purchasing decisions by providing more sales focused content such as product videos, specification sheets, FAQs (frequently asked questions) and the like.
- Use analytic tools to evaluate your marketing to make adjustments to improve your ROI (return on investment).
- Have a fun and professional customer support system.
- Create a community on social media for your customers and fans to follow and stay up to date.
- Keep existing customers by rewarding the loyal ones.
- Get personal with customers by using experience and suggestions to give them the information and products they want.
- Always get feedback. Asking for reviews from customers with the right timing will boost new customer impressions.
Every stage of any marketing campaign can be covered and monitored by inbound marketing. It empowers businesses to attract and keep customers with ease. By releasing quality content at the right place and the right time, a business is bound to achieve the right results. With enough knowledge and understanding of inbound marketing, marketers can discover the most effective ways to expand their business on the World Wide Web.
Is your website fully responsive? How well is your website ranking on Google? Are there any improvements that could be done to your site to attract more visitors and create more leads? Click below to receive a FREE website evaluation, we will provide a full report for mobile, social, and SEO elements.
The Deco Team can help you have a fully responsive website, to maximize your lead generation and grow your business. Click here to get in touch with one of our Inbound Marketing experts!