You have to admit, creating a blog is just like raising a child. You have to know how to take care of it and look after it. It's important that you realize that there are a lot of blogs everywhere online, about absolutely everything, and it is difficult to divert the traffic to your own. What are some great ideas to get subscribers on your blog?
So, before you create your own blog and attract subscribers, you should know that there are 2 crucial things you need to think about when you’re talking about growing your blog.
- Strategize on how you will get discovered. As early as this point, you have to plan out a new strategy on how to make your audience read your blogs.
- How these visitors will turn into subscribers? As they say, it’s sometimes difficult to change a visitor’s heart and allow them to be subscribing to your blog.
The problem lies on how you will be able to attract these visitors and turn them into subscribers. After all, subscribers are so important especially when you’re growing a blog.
Here are the top 7 ideas to attract subscribers:
- Consider the top blog posts you have. If you want to optimize your post, look for the best one that would boost the traffic. In order to do so, check on your dashboard and find out which posts had a lot of visitors
- Landing pages must only have opt-in checkboxes. Think about putting yourself in the reader’s or visitor’s shoes when you sometimes don't want to fill in forms to subscribe. It is much convenient for the audience to simply click the box.
- Offer something to brand new subscribers. Who wouldn’t want something in return when they subscribe? You can always offer a discount to those visitors who take the time to subscribe.
- Add a smart Call to Action, or CTA. First of all, ensure that the CTA button is visible. Remember that your main goal is to attract visitors and allow them to subscribe. You can also consider adding a smart button on the front page. However, no matter where that button is, you have to add another one at the bottom.
- Sidebars are not good all the time. Sometimes you need to remove the distractions, even Google removed their sidebar ads. The purpose of removing these distractions is to enhance the user’s performance.
- Everything is possible online and that includes learning. Subscribers want more than you can offer. You can always offer quick online class, or a web conference, to teach your audience something.
Have you ever considered Facebook for your business?
Find out how effective it can be, download your FREE ebook below: